Got a friend who thinks Shakespeare’s boring? Prove them wrong. Buy one ticket for selected sessions and the second is on us.
Offer applies to all shows, all weekdays between November 13 and December 1.
Only while stocks last. Limited time only.
How to use offer:
- Go www.ticketmaster.com.au/popupglobe
- Select a show to see
- Select a weekday (excluding weekends) performance between November 13th and December 1st.
- In the ‘Find Seats For Me’ tab, choose any reserve with the “Bring a Friend for free” option and choose a number of tickets to purchase
- If you’re wanting to choose seats on the map, after you select the first ticket, a pop-up will appear with a “Bring a Friend for Free” ticket type that will be a ticket discounted at a 50%.
- At checkout these tickets will be discounted at 50% off the normal price, meaning that you’re paying for one full price ticket and receiving one for free.
Terms and Conditions apply.
1. The offer is for one free A – D Reserve, Royal Room and Groundling ticket to Pop-up Globe’s Melbourne season shows when you book one ticket in the same transaction. Offer to applies disabled seating.
2. Offer valid for all sessions Monday – Friday from November 13 – December 1.
3. Offer must be redeemed by booking online at www.ticketmaster.com.au, visiting a Ticketmaster Outlet, or calling 1300 136 166.
4. Tickets will be sold at a first come first served basis. Standard ticketing partner purchase policy applies to all ticket purchases http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/h/purchase.html
5. Offer period: Pop-up Globe ‘Bring a friend for FREE’ offer will be available until offer tickets available for that event are sold out or we bring the offer period to an end by removing this offer from our Website. Applications for tickets received after that time will not be successful.
6. Cancellation or refusal of ticket purchases. Tickets purchases may be refused or cancelled in the following circumstances:
a. The total number of tickets for the event have sold out
b. The offer period has ended
c. Pop-up Globe or the applicable Ticketing Partner reasonably believe that the person attempting to purchase tickets has the sole purpose of the purchase to enable commercial re-sale of the tickets
d. Pop-up Globe and the applicable ticketing partner’s decision as to ticket allocations is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Applications and ticket purchases not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid. Pop-up Globe accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost, delayed or unprocessed online purchases
8. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
9. Pop-up Globe reserves the right to extend, cancel or amend this promotion at any time